Your Bill > Security Lights
Consumer Accounting & Other Information
| || |
Any member who desires to have a security light on his or her
property must complete a Yard Light Lease Agreement.
There are 9
provisions in the Yard Light Lease Agreement as follows:
Association will furnish and install the light at no expense to
on poles thirty feet in length at locations satisfactory to both
2) The Association will maintain the unit at its own
3) The agreement serves as an easement to the Association for the
location of the unit, and the Association may trim any and all trees required
for protection of the unit.
4) Member agrees to pay for service for each
lighting unit at the Association’s established rates. The cost at the present
time is $8.00 per month.
5) Member agrees that the unit and all
equipment related to the unit are the property of the Association, and the unit
can be removed at any time upon the member’s failure to pay monthly charges.
6) Member agrees to exercise reasonable care to protect the security
light unit and all equipment related to it.
7) Member gives the
Association the rights to access Member’s premises to install and/or remove the
8) The agreement becomes effective on the date service is first
delivered to the member, and it is effective for a time period of three years.
After that length of time, either party may terminate the service by giving
thirty days notice.
9) Maintenance of the light unit will be done at the
convenience of the Association, but for a time period no longer than 3